Full Time Company Driver
About MJ Expresss:
MJ Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a family owned and operated company entering our 22nd year in business. We offer an excellent Dispatch and Safety team that work collaboratively to get you home safely, according to your needs.
In 2020, our average Ontario Quebec driver made $61,274. The highest paid Driver grossed over $85,000 last year. In terms of mileage that means our Drivers are making an estimated average of $0.84 per mile.
- Company benefit package with out of country coverage
- Group RRSP with Company Match after year 1
- Seniority bonus after 3 years
- Clean level 1 inspection – $150
- Clean level 2 inspection – $75
- Quarter safety and performance Incentive bonus – $450
- 3 Sick Days Paid
- 24/7 Dispatch Support
- 24/7 Fleet Repair & Safety Support
- 2016, 2018 & 2020 Freightliners with Double Bunks, Inverters and Fridges
- At least 2 years of verifiable AZ experience
- Passport or FAST card (or the ability to get a FAST card)
- Clean Criminal record check
- Clean personal and professional abstracts
- An Ontario based AZ license (or equivalent)
Click the Apply Now button below, or call our office recruiting department today at 1-888-739-9964 ext. 224 and ask for Mike or Jim.